Johnson & Johnson de Argentina
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL EMPLEO
Lugar de trabajo: CABA
- Program designed to hire and develop top candidates from early stages in roles for critical Sales & Marketing areas.
- The program will enable our companies -according to business needs and goals - to build a strong, diverse, global-minded talent pipeline as principal feeder for entry level roles
- Support the development of young professionals with leadership potential and differentiated delivery.
- Participants are exposed to relevant projects and critical areas during 2 years period and in our 3 business, receiving the necessary tools, shadowing and support. It is expected that this professional assumes key challenges after the program, being eligible for entry level roles within a clear career path.
- Recent undergraduate student
- 0-2 years experience
- Proven academic record
- Advanced English
- Recognitions and awards
- Analytics & data management skills
- Advanced Office skills
REQUISITOS QUE DEBEN CUMPLIR LOS POSTULANTES
Area de estudio/Especialidad: Ingeniería Industrial
Lugar de residencia: CABA
Remuneración Bruta Estimada: no especifica
Para ver los datos de contacto es necesario ser socio de El club del graduado y estar logueado.